First harvest of strawberries and raspberries. The raspberries are nice and sweet but the strawberries were a little disappointing. I've seen picked more raspberries but the birds or bugs can have the strawberries.
The herb spiral was the only thing that did not grow as much as I expected.
The water hyacinth that I bought from the market went crazy though. I have since given away two bunches and going to give another two away this coming Monday.
The very productive raspberry wall.
Nasturtium growing in the apple crate. I really like that the flowers are under the leaves.
Left veggie bed: Edamame doing well and the carrots next to them went crazy.
Corn in the middle bed are different heights for some reason. My guess is the one at the back had to grow taller to get sun but then it would also be leggy instead of the most mature.
Right most bed has sunflowers that could probably eat you.
Volunteer dill from last year.
Middle tier. The monarda in the top left are flowering a deep burgundy right now but don't see any butterflies. Also, weeds :(
Phacelia. Pretty flowers but rather small in comparison to the rest of the plants.
Closer view of the monarda and I forget what's in the center. Oh, to the left of the monarda are the disappointing strawberry plants.
Creeping thyme in the mulch is flowering. So glad I got them.
Close up thyme flower. They are tiny!
Lavender.
Peach tree. Uh, yeah.




















0 comments:
Post a Comment