Other produce harvested from the garden today:
3 cucumbers
3 edamame
8 eggplants
5 green beans
For some reason the green beans are not producing very well. The vines are lush except for the leaves at the top that were eaten by Japanese beetles a few weeks back, and there are flowers but not a lot of beans. And the beans that are there are too bulge-y (because I spot them too late) for eating so I'm letting them go to seed on the plant.
As for the eggplants, Ryan cut up 5 of them and made tempura. Super yummy!
Also, right after I got stuff done in the garden, it started to rain again. Now that Ryan is done building his desktop, we hung out in the middle room and watched the rain. It was quite nice; even the doggies decided to join us. And then, guess what? A rainbow appeared.





2 comments:
great,good job ... congrats ...
What a delightful harvest! :D
Post a Comment